We provide support, assistance, information and referrals to victims of crime, violent acts, accidental or natural disasters within the city of St. Albert, in order to minimize the effect of their crisis and help return their lives to a desired degree of stability.
By providing information, referrals and support the St. Albert Victim Service Unit reduces trauma to those affected by crime and tragedy.
- That those affected by crime and tragedy should be provided with information, referrals and support;
- All people deserve to be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism;
- In providing experience based, evidence informed programs;
- Our Staff and Volunteers are our most valuable resource;
- In confidentiality;
- In continued training for Staff and Volunteers;
- In fiscal accountability and responsibility.